We collect no private data and no photos taken from your camera will be send to us - true!
- The app needs access to the camera to fulfill its main purpose (taking photos and displaying the preview).
- The app needs access to the device storage in order to save the photos you take.
- The app is offered for free on the Google Play Store.
- There is no purchase required to acquire the app.
- There are no in-app purchases within the app.
- We need Internet access in order to submit crash reports to a crash reporting system. Crash reports are completely anonymous, and only data pertaining to the crash location (line of code and position in the program), as well as basic anonymous phone information like model number and Android OS version are sent. The reports contain absolutely no personal information, and we cannot use any of the submitted data to identify you in any way (even if we wanted or needed to).
- The app does not handle the sharing process itself; therefore, the respective third party services’ apps are required in order to share pictures with those third-party services.
If you have any questions regarding privacy while using the Application, or have questions about our practices, please contact us.